Saturday, May 26, 2018

My first blog post!

Hello!

Just a little introduction. I'm Jeannette and I'm a mother of 3. I am a qualified Early Childhood educator and worked in childcare for many years. Since my first child was born 13 years ago (what?!) I have enjoyed some of the most rewarding days of my life as a stay-at-home mum, watching my children grow.

I have always been very passionate about health, fitness and well-being. I am currently in my 2nd year of online study - BA Food and Nutrition. My aim is to combine my early childhood experience and knowledge of nutrition to give families guidance during their child's early years.

My posts on Instagram, Facebook, and this blog will offer advice and tips on everything from child development and positive parenting, to health, fitness and well-being. Please share with your friends and family if you think they could benefit from this information provided or if they would like to contribute their ideas and tips.

Look forward to sharing my journey and my passion with you.

Healthy little bodies, minds and spirits ✨

Jeannette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home